2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 162.0
Malignant neoplasm of trachea
- ICD-9-CM 162.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 162.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cancer of the trachea
- Primary malignant neoplasm of trachea
- Tracheal cancer
- A primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm involving the trachea
- Cartilage of trachea
- Mucosa of trachea
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C33 Malignant neoplasm of trachea