2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 127.1
- ICD-9-CM 127.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 127.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Infection with roundworms of the genus anisakis. Human infection results from the consumption of fish harboring roundworm larvae. The worms may cause acute nausea; vomiting; or penetrate into the wall of the digestive tract where they give rise to eosinophilic granuloma in the stomach; intestines; or the omentum
- Infection by Anisakis larva
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B81.0 Anisakiasis