2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 125.4
- ICD-9-CM 125.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 125.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A parasitic infection caused by genus of filarial worms called dipetalonema. It produces microfilariae in the blood and body fluids
- Infections with nematodes of the genus dipetalonema
- Infection by:
- Acanthocheilonema perstans
- Dipetalonema perstans
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B74.8 Other filariases