2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 111.9
- ICD-9-CM 111.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 111.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dermal mycosis
- Dermal mycosis (fungal infection)
- Superficial infections of the skin or its appendages by any of various fungi
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B36.9 Superficial mycosis, unspecified