2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 110.9
Dermatophytosis of unspecified site
- ICD-9-CM 110.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 110.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dermatophytosis (fungal infection of skin)
- General term describing various dermatophytoses; specific types include tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp), tinea favosa (of scalp and skin), tinea pedis (athlete's foot), and tinea unguium (ringworm of the nails)
- Favus NOS
- Microsporic tinea NOS
- Ringworm NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B35.9 Dermatophytosis, unspecified