2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 052.8
Chickenpox with unspecified complication
- ICD-9-CM 052.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 052.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chickenpox with complication
- Chickenpox with complications
- Varicella complication
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM B01.89 Other varicella complications