2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 020.9
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 020.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 020.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A20.9 Plague, unspecified
- Acute infectious disease caused by yersinia pestis that affects humans, wild rodents, and their ectoparasites; bubonic plague is the most common form