2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 016.66
Tuberculous oophoritis and salpingitis, tubercle bacilli not found by bacteriological or histological examination, but tuberculosis confirmed by other methods [inoculation of animals]
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 016.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 016.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A18.17 Tuberculous female pelvic inflammatory disease
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 016.66 is only applicable to female patients.