2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V80.2
Screening for other eye conditions
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Screening-eye cond NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V80.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V80.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V80.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V80.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z13.5 Encounter for screening for eye and ear disorders
- Eye exam, screening for eye disorder
- Eye examination with screening for eye disorder done
- Screening for diabetic retinopathy
- Screening for diabetic retinopathy done
- Screening for retinopathy in premature newborn
- Screening for retinopathy in premature newborn (eye disease)
- Screening for retinopathy in premature newborn done
- general vision examination (V72.0)
- Screening for:
- congenital anomaly of eye
- senile macular lesions