2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V76.49
Special screening for malignant neoplasms of other sites
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Screen mal neop oth site.
- ICD-9-CM V76.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V76.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V76.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V76.49: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z12.89 Encounter for screening for malignant neoplasm of other sites
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V76.49
- Screening (for) V82.9
- malignant neoplasm (of) V76.9