2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V65.5
Person with feared complaint in whom no diagnosis was made
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Persn w feared complaint.
- ICD-9-CM V65.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V65.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V65.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V65.5: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z71.1 Person with feared health complaint in whom no diagnosis is made
- Eye exam, problem focused w normal findings
- Eye exam, problem focused with normal findings
- No evidence of disease
- Normal exam finding
- Normal menstrual cycle
- Person w feared complaint, no diagnosis made
- Person with feared complaint, no diagnosis made
- Person with feared complaint, no diagnosis made (person)
- Problem focused eye exam with normal findings
- Problem focused eye exam with normal findings (procedure)
- Feared condition not demonstrated
- Problem was normal state
- "Worried well"