2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.41
Alcoholism in family
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM V61.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V61.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.41: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z63.72 Alcoholism and drug addiction in family
- Adult child of alcoholic
- Adult child of alcoholic (ACA)
- Family history of alcohol dependence
- Family history of alcoholism
- Fhx of alcohol dependence
- FHX of alcoholism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V61.41
- Problem (with) V49.9
- alcoholism in family V61.41