2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V61.03
Family disruption due to divorce or legal separation
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Fmily dsrpt- divorce/sep.
- ICD-9-CM V61.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V61.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V61.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V61.03: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z63.5 Disruption of family by separation and divorce
- Disruption of family by separation or divorce
- Divorce, life event (finding)
- Family disruption due to divorce
- Family disruption due to legal separation
- Family disruption due to separation and divorce
- Family disruption w separation
- Family disruption with separation