2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V60.4
No other household member able to render care
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: No family able to care.
- ICD-9-CM V60.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V60.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V60.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V60.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z74.2 Need for assistance at home and no other household member able to render care
- holiday relief care (V60.5)
- Person requiring care (has) (is):
- family member too handicapped, ill, or otherwise unsuited to render care
- partner temporarily away from home
- temporarily away from usual place of abode