2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.71
Great toe amputation status
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Status amput great toe.
- ICD-9-CM V49.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V49.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V49.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.71: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z89.419 Acquired absence of unspecified great toe
- History of amputation of left great toe
- History of left great toe amputation
- History of of left great toe amputation
- History of of right great toe amputation
- History of right great toe amputation
- Hx of left great toe amputation
- Hx of right great toe amputation