2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.4
Blood vessel replaced by other means
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Blood vessel replac NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V43.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z95.828 Presence of other vascular implants and grafts
- History endovascular stent graft, aortic aneurysm
- History of aortic root replacement
- History of blood vessel replacement
- History of endovascular stent graft for abdominal aortic aneurism
- History of endovascular stent graft, aortic aneurysm
- History of replacement of aortic root
- History of replacement of blood vessel
- Hx of aortic root replacement
- Hx of blood vessel replacement
- HX of endovascular stent graft for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Presence of endovascular aortic stent
- Presence of endovascular thoracic aorta stent
- Presence of endovascular thoracic aorta stent (device to keep vessel open)