2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V39.00
Liveborn, unspecified whether single, twin or multiple, born in hospital, delivered without mention of cesarean section
- Billable Code
- Newborn/Neonate Only Dx (0 years)
- Short description: Liveborn NOS-hosp w/o cs.
- ICD-9-CM V39.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V39.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V39.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V39.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z38.00 Single liveborn infant, delivered vaginally