2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V39.00
Liveborn, unspecified whether single, twin or multiple, born in hospital, delivered without mention of cesarean section
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Newborn/Neonate Only Dx (0 years)
- Short description: Liveborn NOS-hosp w/o cs.
- ICD-9-CM V39.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V39.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V39.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V39.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z38.00 Single liveborn infant, delivered vaginally