2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V25.3
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM V25.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V25.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V25.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V25.3: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z30.8 Encounter for other contraceptive management
- Menstrual extraction done
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V25.3
- Interception of pregnancy (menstrual extraction) V25.3
- Menstrual - see also Menstruation
- extraction V25.3
- regulation V25.3