2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.81
Personal history of anaphylaxis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hx of anaphylaxis.
- ICD-9-CM V13.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V13.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.81: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.892 Personal history of anaphylaxis
- History anaphylaxis, drug induced
- History of anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction) to a non-drug substance
- History of drug induced anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- History of non drug induced anaphylaxis
- Hx of drug induced anaphylaxis
- Hx of non drug induced anaphylaxis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.81
- History (personal) of
- anaphylactic reaction or shock V13.81
- anaphylaxis V13.81