2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E960.0
Unarmed fight or brawl
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM E960.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E960.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E960.0 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM E960.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E960.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Y04.0XXA Assault by unarmed brawl or fight, initial encounter
- Cause of assault, unarmed fight or brawl
- Injury due to unarmed fight or brawl
- Beatings NOS
- Brawl or fight with hands, fists, feet
- Injured or killed in fight NOS