2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E927.3
Cumulative trauma from repetitive motion
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- Short description: Cumltv trma-repetv motn.
- ICD-9-CM E927.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E927.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E927.3 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Cumulative trauma from repetitive movements
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E927.3