2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E860.9
Accidental poisoning by unspecified alcohol
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acc poison-alcohol NOS.
- ICD-9-CM E860.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E860.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E860.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM E860.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E860.9: 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E860.9