2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E845.9
Accident involving spacecraft injuring other person
- Billable Code
- Not A Principal Dx
- Short description: Spacecraft acc-pers NEC.
- ICD-9-CM E845.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E845.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E845.9 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM V95.49XA Other spacecraft accident injuring occupant, initial encounter