2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.74
Other Rh incompatibility reaction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Rh incompat reaction NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 999.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 999.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 999.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.74: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T80.49XA Other Rh incompatibility reaction due to transfusion of blood or blood products, initial encounter
- Delayed serologic transfusion reaction (DSTR) from Rh incompatibility
- Other reaction due to incompatibility related to Rh antigens (C) (c) (D) (E) (e)
- Other reaction to Rh incompatible blood transfusion