2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.89
Other specified adverse effects, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Adverse effect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 995.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypothermia due to anesthesia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T88.51XA Hypothermia following anesthesia, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 995.89
- Effect, adverse NEC
- specified NEC 995.89
- Hypothermia (accidental) 991.6
- anesthetic 995.89