2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.85
Other adult abuse and neglect
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Short description: Oth adult abuse/neglect.
- ICD-9-CM 995.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 995.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.85: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.91XA Unspecified adult maltreatment, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.91XA Unspecified adult maltreatment, suspected, initial encounter
- Abandonment of elderly person
- Accident due to abandonment of disabled person
- Accident due to abandonment of elderly person
- Accident due to neglect of disabled person
- Accident due to neglect of elderly person
- Adult neglect or abandonment, suspected
- Neglect of disabled person
- Suspected victim of adult neglect or abandonment
- Multiple forms of abuse and neglect
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 995.85