2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.53
Child sexual abuse
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- ICD-9-CM 995.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 995.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.53: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T74.22XA Child sexual abuse, confirmed, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T76.22XA Child sexual abuse, suspected, initial encounter
- Child abuse, sexual
- Child sex abuse
- Child sex abuse (event)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 995.53
- Maltreatment (of)
- child 995.53