2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.23
Unspecified adverse effect of insulin
- Short description: Adverse eff insulin NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 995.23 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acetohexamide adverse reaction
- Adverse effect of insulin
- Biguanide adverse reaction
- Biphasic insulin adverse reaction
- Chlorpropamide adverse reaction
- Humulin insulin adverse reaction
- Insulin adverse reaction
- Insulin zinc suspension adverse reaction
- Isophane insulin adverse reaction
- Oral hypoglycemic adverse reaction
- Protamine zinc insulin adverse reaction
- Soluble neutral insulin adverse reaction
- Tolbutamide adverse reaction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T38.3X5A Adverse effect of insulin and oral hypoglycemic [antidiabetic] drugs, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 995.23
- insulin 995.23