2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 994.5
Exhaustion due to excessive exertion
- Short description: Exhaustion-excess exert.
- ICD-9-CM 994.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 994.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Exhaustion due to overexertion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T73.3XXA Exhaustion due to excessive exertion, initial encounter