2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 985.4
Toxic effect of antimony and its compounds
- Short description: Toxic effect antimony.
- ICD-9-CM 985.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 985.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T56.891A Toxic effect of other metals, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 985.4
- Antimonial cholera 985.4
- Cholera (algid) (Asiatic) (asphyctic) (epidemic) (gravis) (Indian) (malignant) (morbus) (pestilential) (spasmodic) 001.9
- antimonial 985.4