2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 981
Toxic effect of petroleum products
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Toxic eff petroleum prod.
- ICD-9-CM 981 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 981 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 981.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 981: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.0X1A Toxic effect of petroleum products, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.0X2A Toxic effect of petroleum products, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.0X3A Toxic effect of petroleum products, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.0X4A Toxic effect of petroleum products, undetermined, initial encounter
- Toxic effect of paraffin wax
- Toxic effect of petroleum product
- Paraffin wax