2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 969.4
Poisoning by benzodiazepine-based tranquilizers
- Short description: Pois-benzodiazepine tran.
- ICD-9-CM 969.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 969.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benzodiazepine overdose
- Poisoning by benzodiazepine
- Poisoning by benzodiazepine tranquilizer
- Poisoning by benzodiazepine-based tranquilizer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T42.4X1A Poisoning by benzodiazepines, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T42.4X2A Poisoning by benzodiazepines, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T42.4X3A Poisoning by benzodiazepines, assault, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T42.4X4A Poisoning by benzodiazepines, undetermined, initial encounter