2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 943.10
Erythema [first degree] of upper limb, unspecified site
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: 1st deg burn arm NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 943.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 943.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 943.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 943.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.10XA Burn of first degree of shoulder and upper limb, except wrist and hand, unspecified site, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T22.50XA Corrosion of first degree of shoulder and upper limb, except wrist and hand unspecified site, initial encounter