2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 929.0
Crushing injury of multiple sites, not elsewhere classified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Crush inj mult site NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 929.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 929.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 929.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 929.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S77.20XA Crushing injury of unspecified hip with thigh, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 929.0
- Crush, crushed, crushing (injury) 929.9
- multiple sites NEC 929.0