2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 928.11
Crushing injury of knee
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Crushing injury knee.
- ICD-9-CM 928.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 928.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 928.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 928.11: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S87.00XA Crushing injury of unspecified knee, initial encounter
- Crush injury of left knee
- Crush injury of right knee
- Crushing injury of left knee
- Crushing injury of right knee
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 928.11
- Crush, crushed, crushing (injury) 929.9
- knee 928.11