2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 927.10
Crushing injury of forearm
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Crushing injury forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 927.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 927.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 927.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 927.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S57.80XA Crushing injury of unspecified forearm, initial encounter
- Crush injury of left forearm
- Crush injury of right forearm