2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 921.0
Black eye, not otherwise specified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Black eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 921.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 921.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 921.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 921.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S00.10XA Contusion of unspecified eyelid and periocular area, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 921.0
- eye NEC 921.0
- Ecchymosis (multiple) 459.89
- eye (traumatic) 921.0