2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 921.0
Black eye, not otherwise specified
- Short description: Black eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 921.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 921.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S00.10XA Contusion of unspecified eyelid and periocular area, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 921.0
- eye NEC 921.0
- Ecchymosis (multiple) 459.89
- eye (traumatic) 921.0