2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 890.2
Open wound of hip and thigh, with tendon involvement
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Opn wnd hip/thigh w tend.
- ICD-9-CM 890.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 890.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 890.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 890.2: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S76.929A Laceration of unspecified muscles, fascia and tendons at thigh level, unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S71.009A Unspecified open wound, unspecified hip, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S71.109A Unspecified open wound, unspecified thigh, initial encounter
- Left hamstring tendon laceration
- Left hip tendon laceration
- Left quadriceps tendon laceration
- Left thigh adductor tendon laceration
- Right hamstring tendon laceration
- Right hip tendon laceration
- Right quadriceps tendon laceration
- Right thigh adductor tendon laceration