2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 881.21
Open wound of elbow, with tendon involvement
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Opn wound elbow w tendon.
- ICD-9-CM 881.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 881.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 881.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 881.21: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S56.929A Laceration of unspecified muscles, fascia and tendons at forearm level, unspecified arm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S51.009A Unspecified open wound of unspecified elbow, initial encounter