2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.51
Open wound of cheek, complicated
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Open wound cheek-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 873.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 873.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 873.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.51: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.429A Laceration with foreign body of unspecified cheek and temporomandibular area, initial encounter