2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 852.50
Extradural hemorrhage following injury with open intracranial wound, unspecified state of consciousness
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Extradural hem w opn wnd.
- ICD-9-CM 852.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 852.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 852.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 852.50: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.4X0A Epidural hemorrhage without loss of consciousness, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S01.90XA Unspecified open wound of unspecified part of head, initial encounter