2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 836.54
Lateral dislocation of tibia, proximal end, closed
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Lat disloc prox tibia-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 836.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 836.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 836.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 836.54: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S83.146A Lateral dislocation of proximal end of tibia, unspecified knee, initial encounter
- Closed left lateral knee dislocation
- Closed right lateral knee dislocation
- Left lateral knee dislocation
- Left lateral tibial subluxation
- Right lateral knee dislocation
- Right lateral tibial subluxation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 836.54
- Dislocation (articulation) (closed) (displacement) (simple) (subluxation) 839.8