2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 831.04
Closed dislocation of acromioclavicular (joint)
- Short description: Disloc acromioclavic-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 831.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 831.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Closed left acromioclavicular joint dislocation
- Closed right acromioclavicular joint dislocation
- Dislocation of acromioclavicular joint
- Left acromioclavicular joint dislocation
- Right acromioclavicular joint dislocation
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S43.109A Unspecified dislocation of unspecified acromioclavicular joint, initial encounter