2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 825.0
Fracture of calcaneus, closed
- Short description: Fracture calcaneus-close.
- ICD-9-CM 825.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 825.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Closed fracture foot, calcaneus
- Closed fracture of calcaneus
- Closed fracture of left calcaneus
- Closed fracture of right calcaneus
- Closed FX foot, calcaneus
- Left calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Left calcaneus Fx
- Right calcaneus (heel bone) fracture
- Right calcaneus Fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S92.009A Unspecified fracture of unspecified calcaneus, initial encounter for closed fracture