2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 821.20
Closed fracture of lower end of femur, unspecified part
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Fx low end femur NOS-cl.
- ICD-9-CM 821.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 821.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 821.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 821.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S72.409A Unspecified fracture of lower end of unspecified femur, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture femur, lower end
- Closed fracture of distal end of left femur
- Closed fracture of distal end of right femur
- Closed fracture of distal physis of left femur
- Closed fracture of distal physis of right femur
- Closed fracture of femur, distal end
- Closed FX femur, lower end
- Left distal femur Fx
- Left femur (upper leg bone) fracture
- Left femur distal physeal Fx
- Left femur physeal (upper leg bone) fracture
- Right distal femur Fx
- Right femur (upper leg bone) fracture
- Right femur distal physeal Fx
- Right femur physeal (upper leg bone) fracture