2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 813.41
Closed Colles' fracture
- Short description: Colles' fracture-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 813.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 813.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Closed fracture wrist, colles type
- Closed FX wrist, Colles type
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S52.539A Colles' fracture of unspecified radius, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S52.549A Smith's fracture of unspecified radius, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 813.41
- Colles' fracture (closed) (reversed) (separation) 813.41
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- Colles' (reversed) (closed) 813.41
- Smith's 813.41
- Smith's fracture (separation) (closed) 813.41