2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 813.03
Closed Monteggia's fracture
- Short description: Monteggia's fx-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 813.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 813.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM S52.279A Monteggia's fracture of unspecified ulna, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 813.03
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- monteggia's (closed) 813.03
- Monteggia's fracture (closed) 813.03