2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.50
Other open skull fracture without mention of injury, unspecified state of consciousness
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Open skull fracture NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 803.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 803.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 803.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.50: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XB Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- Multiple open fractures of skull AND/OR face without intracranial injury
- Open fracture of skull
- Open skull fracture without intracranial injury
- Open skull fx
- Skull fracture