2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 803.00
Other closed skull fracture without mention of intracranial injury, unspecified state of consciousness
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Close skull fracture NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 803.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 803.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 803.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 803.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.91XA Unspecified fracture of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- Closed fracture of skull
- Closed skull fracture without intracranial injury
- Crush injury of head
- Crush injury of skull
- Crushing injury of skull
- Depressed fracture of skull
- Fracture of bone of head
- Fracture of skull
- Fracture of skull and facial bones
- Fractures involving head with neck
- Multiple fractures involving skull and facial bones
- Multiple fractures of skull
- Skull fracture
- Skull fx