2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 802.29
Closed fracture of mandible, multiple sites
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Mult fx mandible-closed.
- ICD-9-CM 802.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 802.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 802.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 802.29: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.609A Fracture of mandible, unspecified, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.69XA Fracture of mandible of other specified site, initial encounter for closed fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 802.29
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0